To offer a professional and transparent service to clients that need a reliable, experienced legal cashier that can give them the financial support service of an in house book keeper, that can provide all reporting and compliance your firm needs.
All our staff are experienced and qualified legal cashiers, we cover all areas of the legal financial process, our clients are varied in size and the type of law covered, many are publicly funded.
We have a close working relationship with many accountancy firms that can offer audit services to our clients.
If you are changing software, re-structuring your business, or would like a review of your current arrangements to improve what you already have, we can help.
We are a friendly bunch who are very approachable, reliable and believe our customers come first thus priding ourselves in our relationships with clients. With this philosophy our business has been able to grow and yield the success we have to date.
Outsourcing is good for your firm because:
- More economical than staffing – pay only for the hours that you need.
- No recruitment expenses, employer’s NI, holiday pay, sickness pay, maternity pay, payroll administration.
- Free initial consultation to assess your bookkeeping requirements.
- Access to a team of legal cashiers with varied expertise over a range of practice types and systems.
- Flexible weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or ad hoc arrangement.
We have a wealth of experience in the legal practice field, Sarah Payton-Dawson has over 20 years in the legal finance sector as legal cashier, practice manager, software trainer for leading UK software company, we have used most propriety legal software packages. We are confident in our services whatever your requirements maybe.
We are small enough to care and big enough to cope.